Reevesey's recommended reading

Wednesday 10 December 2008

National Express Trains

Okay - I'm sick of this company.

The 5.30pm from Kings Cross to Edinburgh

The announcement comes over that anyone with a super return can't travel on this service (correct) and then he says anyone one on the return leg of a saver ticker also can't travel (incorrect) - however myself and a load of other commuters have now got off.

I ambled down to first class - the only place to find the staff - and was told my ticket was in fact correct and I could travel.

By now they are the blowing the whistle so I jump on, no seats available. When we get to Darlington there are seats available - hurrah - oh no - the air conditioning is on and again (like my journey down) its on blowing out freezing cold air.

Get a grip National Express.
------------------

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails