Reevesey's recommended reading

Tuesday 9 September 2008

I'm blogging

I am, I am also wondering and feeling for a friend who's having a bit of a tough time of it at the moment.

I'm tired, its official, I am looking forward to an evening off, although as well as being on cooking duty I will be stuffing envelopes (again).

I'm currently contemplating Markinch and realising election campaigns are fun, which is useful given I spent 5 months running the London campaign, then moved up to Scotland and went off to Glasgow East and now Glenrothes - I do love a challenge!!!

I now need to rent the flat in Dartford unless someone buys it this week - lol.
------------------

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Listen, why don't you just take the evening properly off, cook a nice meal, put your feet up and relax.

There are times when you need to look after yourself........

The envelope stuffing can wait.

I like the new layout of your blog, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails