Reevesey's recommended reading

Wednesday 22 December 2010

First Buses information ticket

I don't usually have much to say about First Group in a positive light, however today is different.

I'm off to The Orocco Pier to go through our civil partnership plans with their wedding organiser.

The only way to get there is via a First Bus, the number 43 to be precise.

When I boarded, I received two tickets, one an ordinary bus ticket. The second, as you can see from the picture contains a very useful pointer about where to obtain information on their service disruption during the bad weather.

A nice little helpful hint - perhaps Lothian Buses could follow their lead?
------------------

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andrew, their website is the most useless pile of poo I have ever seen in my life.

You go on there and try to find me info on bus services from the north of Livingston to Edinburgh, and how much they cost.

It's not even half as useful as the First ScotRail website, and that's really rubbish.

Related Posts with Thumbnails