Reevesey's recommended reading

Sunday 11 May 2008

Scary, scary and fun

Well, the selling of one flat and renting of another has started, boxes have been packed and moved into storage.

Paint, taps and scrapers have been bought.

Once we move I've also got to learnt to drive.

So, within a short period of time I will have;

1. Started a new job
2. Moved house
3. Learnt to drive

The 3 most stressful things in life - apparently.

But, I'm not stressed, I'm loving every minute of it.

I can't wait to move, I can't wait to start my new job and okay, the third one isn't quite so exciting - the learning that is - I can't wait until I've passed my test, buying a car and then going around the seats in Scotland passing on my experience and ensuring best practice is shared!

First Minister - you're going down!
------------------

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails