Reevesey's recommended reading

Wednesday 23 April 2008

I'm off to Scotland with Roger (the cat) miaow

Well - its now public, I'm off to pastures new, bonnie Scotland.

All those family holidays years ago are now paying us back, some point next month I leave London and its little green puppets in Livingstones pockets to Scotland.

I have a score to settle with the First Minister!

Its a promotion, from London Campaigns Officer to Deputy Director of Campaigns. I will be working with Charles Dundas, Charlie Mollison and a great group of organisers and staff.

However for the next week my focus firmly lies with Brian Paddick and the team of GLA candidates we are all working hard to get elected.

Today we launched the online shop of Brian Paddick merchandise http://www.brianpaddick.org/store

Go on, you know you want to!
------------------

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not a CAT!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails