Reevesey's recommended reading

Saturday 24 May 2008

Edinburgh - one week to go

Well, I now have the empty flat in Edinburgh, its in New Town - so thanks to Gregor at D J Alexander for all his help, and to Angie my friend who has been keeping an eye out for me and pointing me in the right direction.

A huge thank you to my friend Jamie at work to - the map with crosses on was a major help - he knows what I mean.

So, a week today I will be on the train to our new home with Rog, Zen and all our stuff following on once we've sold the flat in Dartford.

We had the valuation done yesterday and its right at the top end which is fantastic.

So, this weekend is 3 solid days of decorating and "dressing" the flat for the viewings, we've looked after the flat over the years so hopefully we will sell quickly.

I've been to Argos now off to Pet Store, Homebase, ASDA and B&Q for more supplies!
------------------

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails