Apparently, my blog, since moving North of the border has gained readers.
Not only that, my readers are apparently complaining - complaining I tell you.
I am not updating my blog enough, so here I am, twenty to eleven at night, chained to a desk in Clifton Terrace, home of the Scottish Liberal Democrats, RISOing petition slips for Harry Wills (Lib Dem candidate in the Glenothes by-election).
The slips are printed, the campaign is gaining momentum, another bus load of our fantastic MSPs in again this evening, with more promised tomorrow.
So - on that note, at the end of another amazing day on the campaign trail, I am off home.
We need better conversations on AI and the environment
-
AI is not one thing. Neither is its environmental impact. We need to keep
our eyes, our debates, and our policymaking focused on the problems we’re
trying ...


No comments:
Post a Comment