Reevesey's recommended reading

Sunday 5 October 2008

Heating and Eating - in Markinch

Well, what a day!

I overslept, well technically I didn't, I actually got up after having a bad nights sleep, and then fell asleep watching tv.

I then managed to get the next train to Markinch - unfortunately they are every two hours - to find Elspeth, nearly frozen on her laptop, it was cold, it was really cold, no it was FREEZING COLD.

After an hour or so I ventured for a look around and found the electrical cupboard and found a heating switch and turned it on, easy you would think but lets not go there. How many of my colleagues (straight boys) had visited the same cupboard before me and not realised what the heating switch is - lol.

Oh well, anyway, Elspeth and I are now warming through.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yesterday was a nightmare. I could barely type, I was so cold....

Did you find the mini mallows and jaffa cakes I left yesterday - they might help the warming process:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails