Whilst everyone is over in the States having fun, there are some of us also having fun in Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland.
There is an important by-election going on, polling day is this Thursday.
I was reading a story on another blog, and saw this fantastic line - "James Stevenson argues that Cameron’s Tories have most to gain from a resurgent SNP".
Cameron's Tories - aka Salmond's little helpers. The Conservatives here in Scotland vote with the SNP most of the time, they do as they are told, hence why a vote for the Tories in Scotland is just wasted vote.
I was out today in Kinglassie and later Caskieberran delivering our fantastic tabloid newspaper - okay, I would say that - but we were getting a good reception as we were chatting with local residents.
So, we are stuffing the last of the envelopes for tomorrows first delivery til then folks - g'night!
Are the Senate pollsters herding?
-
Pollsters are risk averse. Being right is best… but if you can’t be right,
at least be wrong with everybody else. It’s also best to show races as
close. If...


No comments:
Post a Comment