Reevesey's recommended reading

Friday 3 April 2009

RBS and the Edinburgh AGM

I've been stood outside the EICC watching the Police in action as the students were protesting about the bad environmental record of the Royal Bank of Scotland.

Mainly the students have been well behaved bar on odd one or two trying their luck, but the Police have always been sharper.

What's amused me is the Police photographer who has taken everyones picture unless they're a journalist (of which there are loads) or a shareholder.

I waved and smiled when he took mine, I did ask why he was taking my picture when the new legislation prevented me taking his - he wasn't amused! So, I took his picture anyhow.

I will blog about this further later with more photos but here's a fun one for now!
------------------

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails