Reevesey's recommended reading

Thursday 21 May 2009

Supporting Lib Dem Blogs

I have just been reading Stephen Glenn's blog and was inspired to join in the appeal.

I remember when Lib Dem blogs started and know the hard work Ryan, and others have put in to make it what it is today.
It's a site that not only is my blog advertised on it is also where people click through to my blog, I have finally realised that I have more than two readers, I may have ten now lol.

Anyway, I have made my donation and would urge all my Lib Dem followers to do the same, even small donations will help.

Unlike Stephen Glenn I am high up on their list as it is purely alphabetical, but anyhow please help if you can and keep this great service going.

1 comment:

Big Blog Collection said...

Hi, we love your blog and would like to offer you to list it in our Blog Directory at www.bigblogcollection.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails