Reevesey's recommended reading

Saturday 23 May 2009

Zennor!

Just as I assume she can no longer surprise us, another first today.

she got up as I was about to leave for work, so biscuits and then 2 visits to the litter tray, followed by more biscuits.

She then settles on the bed then I just sit and watch the sports news.

Then the miaow, and another and another each getting slightly louder.

So, up I get to go and see what's wrong (she has us both well trained) and there she is, sat by the en-suite.

So I put the light on, in she toddles to investigate the shower!

She dips her head and a toe in, comes out and then back twice more before she decides she's had enough then off to her bedroom where she miaows to go under the bed cover and me, I head off to work....
------------------

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails