Reevesey's recommended reading

Thursday 16 July 2009

A light hearted moment

For my regular readers, up to 15 now (wow, thanks guys) you will all know that my life is made up of three key things;

1. Roger
2. Zennor
3. Politics

So, you will not be surprised when I tell you about the latest activities of our cat, Zennor.

For those who don't know, here's a brief summary - we got sisters Zennor and Madron as 6 month old kittens, 15.5 years ag. Tragically Madron died in 2007 and Zennors eyesight has deterioated, she gets by but has bad days!

Anyhow, we moved her up with Roger last August to join me in Edinburgh at our flat in Stockbridge, and then another move to our current pad in Platinum Point on November 1st.

So, remembering that she has this week discovered our air bed (yes its been here since August) she has to clamber up the side to get on so we've had to cover it thick blankets.

6.30am this morning;

Miaow - pause - miaow - pause - miaow

I awake get up to see what she wants, and she just jumped up (well clambered) on the bed as the photo shows, so turfed out my own bloody bed at 6.30am!

Hmmmm, who's in charge?

Lol - I wouldn't have it any other way
------------------

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You had to ask?

Someone posted on my facebook yet that dogs have masters and cats have staff?

I've never asked, though, why did you name your cats after a County Council division?

Related Posts with Thumbnails