Reevesey's recommended reading

Monday 23 June 2008

Oh what a beautiful morning

Didn't get to bed til really late (for me) as discovered Facebook groups for my old Primary and Secondary schools which brought back memories, happy (ish) ones.

The alarm went off this morning at 3.50am although I'd had a fairly broken nights sleep, Zennor was in her usual place when I'm home, nose pressed against the bedroom door trying to get in.

The birds were in full dawn chorus and the sky lit up with wisps of red clouds dotted along the horizon.

As I'm laden with various bits of luggage I have a cab booked for 4.20am so I can catch the 4.46am train to London Charing Cross, which I'm sat waiting for now.

Although I nearly missed the train as Zennor who loves being fussed and stroked (you really can't fuss her too much) decided on delay tactics today.

I opened my case to put in the laptop power cable and wham, she was in, curled and up and comfy - see picture.

I put down more biscuits for her but she was having none of it, so I nudged her a bit and she curled up again so I had to be the nasty daddy and pick her up and move her out - sorry Zen.

Well I'm on the train and now about to start reading my book, Commando by Chris Terrill - a great read!
------------------

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails