Reevesey's recommended reading

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Travelling and oooooooooo!

Well, finally our Dartford flat has gone on the market http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-21817562.rsp?pa_n=2&tr_t=buy

It is quite strange seeing it on t'interweb

I am furnishing the Edinburgh flat slowly but tastefully.

The new job is amazing, I am working with some exceptionally talented people and that just makes the job so much easier.

The travelling around the country is hardly a chore, although there was a funny moment when I said to Michael Moore MP, "how far away is the nearest train station?" Mike replied "at least five years".

I got the bus instead :-)

So far I have visited Dalbeath to deliver leaflets (Willie Rennie MP & Jim Tolson MSP), Inverurie to deliver more leaflets and brainstorming (Malcolm Bruce MP & Alison McInnes MSP), Cupar (Sir Menzies Campbell MP and Iain Smith MSP), Galashiels (Mike Moore MP and Jeremy Purvis MSP) and every evening I return home which is in the target seat of Edinburgh North & Leith (Kevin Lang).

Next week I am off to Dunfermline, Inverness and Glasgow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails