Reevesey's recommended reading

Saturday 12 September 2009

Bigger condoms and now, better groomed

At the start of this month I blogged about the average manhood being 8inches, and that Glasgow is king of above average in the UK coming in at 8.5inches when it comes to condom sales across the UK.

This morning I am here to tell you that Scots are also the best groomed in the UK (in case you are wondering why I am up at this unearthly hour, my little cat, Zennor, woke me up and then insisted I got up, non animal lovers will think I am bonkers and animal lovers will know exactly what I am talking about).

Anyway, apparently us Scots (I claim this as I liver here and intend staying here) spend 20% more on deodorant and 15% more on toiletries than anywhere else in the UK and in fact, nearly £10 per year more than anyone in Wales so it isn't a Celtic trend, just a Scottish one.

On average, according to MySupermarket.co.uk Scots spend £76.24 per year on looking good with all of their grooming products, Londoners just £73.29 and the Welsh, well only £64.50.

Now, has London slipped into second place since I moved here? Who knows, and I know what you are thinking, who cares!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails