Reevesey's recommended reading

Monday 14 June 2010

Belinda Eyre-Brook

Many of my readers will remember Belinda, who worked tirelessly to get Ed Davey MP and the Lib Dems on Kingston Borough Council elected.

Just over two years ago Belinda lost her battle with cancer.

Rob and Belinda ensured the funeral was a celebration of Belinda's life and everyone who attended was given some bulbs to plant.


Well, I planted mine once in the current flat (as I have a balcony) and it has bloomed, as the beautiful picture shows.

Belinda will never be forgotten xx.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belinda was amazing. Super-friendly, always offering hugs, and was one of the best things about the local party.
When I was 17 and volunteered in the office, she was on the the first to make me feel at home and make me feel that the Party was one big family of all ages.

She is sorely missed.

Ruwan

Related Posts with Thumbnails