Reevesey's recommended reading

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Eve of poll in Glasgow East

Final team talk today going through the final leaflets - yes plural - leaflets, and then the count and the whole package.

Whatever the result, we did well, and I'm proud of my team.

SNP are getting desparate, Cllr Mason is rarely left on his own now, smug "I'm a star Salmond" is always with him so if bizarrely he did win, he will be just a puppet in Westminster and trust me, there's enough of them already there in the Tories and Labour.

And as for Annabel Goldie from the lycra Tories oh my lordie, listen to First Ministers Questions, talk about Salmonds little helpers!

So, what will be will be, but I hope the winner is the voters and fantastic residents of Glasgow East, thanks for letting me and my team in and looking after us, we appreciated you.
------------------

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails