A great day, I haven't yet managed the 2 litres of water, I am approaching the 1.5 litres mark so for me a major advancement.
Managed the breakfast, snack, lunch, snack then dinner of gammon, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes and a fried egg.
Breakfast tomorrow will once again be the 3 egg omelette with mushrooms and tomatoes followed by a banana.
The mid morning snack will be 300g of water melon with three slices of parma ham.
Lunch will be the same as today, chicken, bacon, Parmesan, sunflower seeds, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce.
Dinner will be cod, broccoli, carrots and peas.
I will also be doing a gym session plus badminton tomorrow!
The Lib Dem leadership should to listen to our MPs
-
Peter Black blogged this morning about the reaction to Charlie Maynard call
for the Liberal Democrats to elect a new leader: The reaction has been
predicta...


1 comment:
Joined the fitness gang?
You will find the water consumption easier with the gym - I drink at least 1.5l during and after the gym....
Post a Comment