Reevesey's recommended reading

Wednesday 25 August 2010

The Wednesday session at the gym

Today was my first session at the gym without Richard my PT.

The session takes around an hour but there's a lot to do, stretches, warm up, main work out which consists of leg press, shoulder press, squats, lat pull down, split leg squats - three reps of each, then onto a real selection of cardio workouts, then abs and core work and finally the coll down and more stretches.

I have to be honest, I still ached in my arms and legs from Mondays PT session, but I knew I had to work through this if I am to succeed in my goals.

All in all, despite the gym being quite busy with muscle men, I managed everything and even managed to get my ipod to work properly.  It took me an hour and a quarter, but not bad for the first one on my own.

By the time I had left the flat I had already drunk over one litre of water, another litre was consumed during my gym session then another half a litre later on.

Tomorrow is a further session with Richard and then I will be on one a week plus whatever I achieve under my own steam.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails