That wasn't the title you would have expected on my blog was it readers?
I have just been sat supping coffee while reading this weeks Scotland on Sunday newspaper plus all of the different inserts.
What caught my eye this week wasn't that a Tory toff MEP doesn't like the NHS (hardly a surprise given their desire to charge you for operations etc etc), nor Gordon Brown twittering that #welovetheNHS but it was in the property section of the atHome magazine.
For sale; Mull of Kintyre, Argyll
A wonderful private island with a 5 bedroom farmhouse, 3 homestead cottages, 3 lighthouse cottages, The Byron Darnton Tavern, Boathouse and Pier, Sandy beaches and rocky coves. 13 miles from Campbeltown by boat. In all about 350 acres.
All I can say is wow and if anyone wants to buy it for me, thank you.
Tories' plan to impose new nuclear power stations on Scotland means they
have repudiated "The Vow"
-
An audio podcast version of the above video can be heard HERE, and will
soon be available on Apple Podcasts *HERE*.
* * *
If you'd like to help Scot G...


1 comment:
Tell you what, if I win the Euromillions, I'll buy it for you:-)
Post a Comment