Reevesey's recommended reading

Sunday 16 August 2009

Mull of Kintyre

That wasn't the title you would have expected on my blog was it readers?

I have just been sat supping coffee while reading this weeks Scotland on Sunday newspaper plus all of the different inserts.

What caught my eye this week wasn't that a Tory toff MEP doesn't like the NHS (hardly a surprise given their desire to charge you for operations etc etc), nor Gordon Brown twittering that #welovetheNHS but it was in the property section of the atHome magazine.

For sale; Mull of Kintyre, Argyll

A wonderful private island with a 5 bedroom farmhouse, 3 homestead cottages, 3 lighthouse cottages, The Byron Darnton Tavern, Boathouse and Pier, Sandy beaches and rocky coves. 13 miles from Campbeltown by boat. In all about 350 acres.

All I can say is wow and if anyone wants to buy it for me, thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell you what, if I win the Euromillions, I'll buy it for you:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails