Reevesey's recommended reading

Thursday 22 October 2009

Chelsea FC back to their winning ways

I am not sure what was wrong recently with the guys but we were not playing as a team, certainly not against Villa where we lost for the second game in a row.
Thankfully last night we were back, with a vengeance, beating Atletico Madrid 4 - 0, with Lamps back on the score sheet and two from Kalou and an own goal in the 90th minute gave us a definitive victory - much needed after two below par games.

You can read the full match report here. I will never question the managers judgement nor the Captains, I believe there is no one better than John Terry but they both have to find ways of motivating the boys when we are playing poorly.

I am happy for the team and manager that we are now on the verge of qualifying for the Champions League, I really am, however I want us back on the top of the Premier League and to win that title more.

So, bring on Blackburn next week and let's stay in our winning ways Chelsea.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails