Reevesey's recommended reading

Monday 19 October 2009

Labour candidate in Glasgow North East's contract - version three


I am happy that Willie Bain and the Labour Party treat my blog with such high regard. I have published on my blog now the first edition of his contract for the voters of Glasgow North East which he forgot to sign, read the story here.
Then I wrote about the fact he had removed a key paragraph on the second edition of his contract, read that story here.

Now, on day three of the election campaign and on the day of the launch of the Labour campaign (yes, I know, we launched last week, bless them for finally catching up) they have now launched a third edition of the contract late last night following my advice which you can see here.

How many more before November 12th?

Is there any other advice I should give the Labour campaign here on my blog?

Well apart from don't phone voters in Dunfermline & West Fife telling them about the Glasgow North East by-election with a recorded message from Willie Bain. Dunfermline & West Fife voters are very happy with their choice of MP, Liberal Democrats Willie Rennie MP.

Back to the contract, don't mix real handwriting and a handwriting font, it doesn't look as if Willie Bain can write long sentences - cheap shot I know - seriously, I don't understand why they didn't get him to hand write all of the "handwritten" parts, or type it all?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails